World Oral Health Day is obsereved globally every year on 20 March and is organized by FDI World Dental Federation. World Oral Health Day was launched in 2013 to raise awareness of the importance of good oral health and its significance in safe guarding general health and well-being. This is done through an international awareness campaign created and launched by FDI World Dental Federation.
Important Tips To Maintain Oral Health
- Brush your teeth twice day by day regularly.
- Health oral check up atleast once a year.
- Always Clean the tongue with good tongue cleaner.
- Stay away from tobacoo and alcohol.
- Avoid excessive sweet content food and limit acidic drinks like soda, citrus juice.
Follow this important tips to maintain yor teeth healthy and smile beautiful.